Tuesday, January 31

Onwards ...

I've set up a few goals for this year so 2012 is going to be a year of new challenges for me.


They're little things, little steps, like improving my health, actually exercising this year, accepting myself, breaking some habits, finding new things to do and learn while focusing on all the things I love.


I'm training, teaching, researching and learning and working almost a full time week over the next month or so, so I am looking forward to what work brings this year.


I also am going to find something I would love to study and teach myself something new - like Spanish. or boxing or sailing or graphic design or nutrition something ...


This is going to be my goal this year! It's my lucky year - the Year of the Dragon so there are going to be some challenges and changes ahead!


1 comment: