Thursday, December 23

Happy happy

What a difference being employed makes!

I buy more books, don't have to justify the cost of every single thing and look at course options in the new year. I am still hooked on the idea of graphic design and I want to attend more talks, workshops and things.

I am taking a holiday in February and I have the huge advantage of having a small business; which means I can work from afar.

While I am away I am going to look at different aspects of social media and what the UK industry is like and hopefully gather information, ideas and marketing to bring back and use in Australia.
So I wish all my blog viewers and readers a very very happy holiday period and new years. may you do all the things you love, plan all the things you want to do but don't have time to do while you're working  and am looking forward to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment