Sunday, November 15

Books ...

I have read so many books in the past 6 months. I really love mixing up genres especially chick lit and memoirs. Once a week, I pick an unusual book and because I am budgeting I have been buying books from op shops and outside bookshops in their 50c or $1 sections.

Reading helps, I've really enjoyed looking for work and then going to a park or beach to read. It also keeps me interested and when I read a memoir or a book like Traffic, I research the information and try to learn more about it.

I also have spent a lot of time in my local library reading about marketing and communications and I am doing an online marketing course at the end of November.

Here are some of my more memorable reads of late:

Cleo

Twenties Girl

Where Underpants Come From

Remembering the Bones

I Am The Messenger

Blind Submission

Straight Up and Dirty

Traffic

Textbook Romance

Everything Must Go

The Illustrated Man

Some Kind of Wonderful

The Last Anniversary

Date Expectations

The Sad Truth About Happiness

The Public Confessions of a Middle Aged Woman

The Last to Know

Things I Want My Daughters To Know

The Bedroom Secrets of the Masterchefs

and The Fashionistas

What books have you read lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment