Friday, December 12

The perfect start ...

It's early Friday morning and pouring with rain outside.

I've been up since 6:30 am thinking about which jobs to apply for, my new business, and reading a book called Queen Mum while drinking coffee.

Now I am up and looking at job sites, updating my Twitter status and looking at what social media and communications is. I need to develop my skills further and gain more experience in this regard. While I am hoping that someone contacts me for a consultation soon, I've also got plenty of time to study and find more information in the library and on the net.

I am watching a movie, drinking coffee and feeling really tranquil. It's a great feeling when everything is slowly coming together and I have the chance to improve myself and take small chances.

As soon as I have applied for some jobs, I am going to put together a PowerPoint presentation to add to my Social Status business blog and am going to design some business cards on Publisher.

It is a perfect start to the day.

1 comment: