Tuesday, March 6

madness...

I'm beginning to understand why it's called March Madness because I have been feeling and acting a bit loopy lately! I am still suffering from sleeping sickness lite so I am all vague, I keep forgetting things and thinking about doing things that having been done. In my personal life it's my washing, cleaning, tidying cupboards all the little time consuming things - but it's m y work life that's suffering.
I feel vague and air headed - not quite the way I want to run my business!
So I have to concentrate on:
my author coming to do a launch in three Thursdays time,
my shop keepers dinner on Wed night and a whole lot of comes girls in for a book club meeting next week!
I have emails, invites, promotion and marketing to do; so need to slap myself awake and get on with this madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment