Thursday, January 25

feels like Friday!

nearly my 3 day weekend! I have been reading, kitten sitting, getting the window display ready for Back To School, answering emails (mainly invites to Australia day stuff!) and anticipating my three days of eating, walking, tanning, cocktails and um...
I love this time of year; it's all relax and holiday mode post New Year not yet into the ACTUAL year, with things like Chinese New Year, parties, BBQs, the beach and uni students milling around, partying and wandering around - that makes those of us who are working very lazy and wanting to be doing the same thing!
For those of you who are Ozzie; have fun this weekend and for the rest of you... I'll be back on Monday with leaflets ready, business plan updated and work on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment