Saturday, September 23

spots...


Spring has hit and everyone is out in short shorts (I see what you mean Grace!) and minis, thongs, floaty dresses, big sunnies, fake tans and huge grins! I am wearing a black spotty dress and thongs and feel like I should be on the beach milling about with a cup of coffee.
My friend who stays at me every now and then and I got up and went to Bondi, had a walk and coffee and perved and took in some sun really accelerating my day!
It all feels so relaxing and at ease and I guess that's what comes from living in a beachy area surrounded by surfer dudes and trendy chicks; everyone gets very chilled out and vague and I could spend hours watching people walk by while drinking in an open cafe!
I have been here for an hour chatting to a couple of people slouching in, have bought more books despite the box in the back that is screaming to be emptied and I am reading a chick lit, it's pink and yellow - it's screaming read me on a beach puh lease! Sigh.
I got a pressie form my sis yesterday called Change The World 9 To 5 ChangeTheWorld and another about 500 ways to change the world from IdeaADay Thanks sis! They both have some excellent stuff I can play with a little and use for and on the shop! :)
I have just been reading shark and dinosaur to two boys, have sold a few fictions, some classics and chatted to a girl wearing a gorgeous yellow sundress. It has been a good morning!
I am seeing spots, ice cream, sunglasses, sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment