Saturday, September 30

a great brekky...

I came early today so I could start with a great brekky from Mayfield's; I had scrambled eggs, rye toast, tomatoes and mushrooms (didn't finish ALL of it!) a skim flat white and a guava juice - mmmm!
I have spent the morning rearranging the window display (do I need help?) and putting out some books I bought off a man yesterday! He actually left the rest of the books with me as well and I have a HUGE bag filled with old, dusty, some good and awful books to discount or clean or get rid of or whatever!
I have had two people ask for work in the last two days; it's a good sign, they clearly want to work in a book environment!
It's been a long morning; people asking for new books, babies crying, people asking for books I haven't heard of...
I have seen my sis, spoken to a couple of friends on the phone, looked at the Bonds dresses (I can't wait to buy one in red/black!) and started an Auctiva store so I can start selling some rare/out of print books I have in the back of the shop on eBay!
MyAuctiva store is an online 'shop' which links directly to eBay and has a display panel, shop info, a payment option set up and it just looks like an easier way to maintain business online and sell! It's all free and I am sure it benefits larger stores but I like the idea of getting all my stuff up there and have it selling away!
I have the camera so I can set up and start getting the books on...
Pops has been in and we finished getting the books in the back out on the shelves and the rest were taken across the road for charity; I am going to a garage sale in my road tomorrow to buy more books and the camera is ready...


No comments:

Post a Comment