Saturday, July 29

a positive thought!

My sis sent me this and I had to put it on here! This well... this is something that I need to hear and especially need Grace and Narcheska to read who are too far away from me! and I want them to feel this too...

There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
You mean the world to someone. You are special and unique.
Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
Always remember the compliments you received.
Forget about the rude remarks.

I have had the most hectic July and am now concentrating on having a better August - health wise! It has not stopped since well since I decided to make all these huge personal changes and while some things are great, I have to look at other things that have fallen a bit by the side! I think I need to concentrate on being more attentive with my family, see them more and attend to their needs and I need to really decide how to balance my work, my after work activities and keep healthy!
So having something like that makes me feel positive that I am loved and thought of and valued and now it's time for me to do the same for other people in my life! Who would have thought that changing themselves would be such tough and exhausting work!?
So many things have come up and I am realising that I am meeting my needs but also have to learn how to balance everything! I am not sure if I ever can - but am sure that I will learn what is important and what is not and achieve well far more possibilities! I am also learning that priorities change day by day, my sis had a baby and my friends have needed me so... other things had to come second. I love how it is constantly changing and evolving but find it difficult still to fit it all in and take responsibility for everything. But I do love people and feel that I have been selfish and not shown it enough
It is a gorgeous sunny day today and a few regulars have come in and bought some of the books I bought on Thurs! I also recommended a few to a mom and she bought all of them and did the same with a man yesterday and he bought all of them too! I love it!
So I have my coffee, there is nothing urgent to attend to and I am going to just do some re arranging...

No comments:

Post a Comment