Monday, July 31

books so far!

Here is a list of 20 or so books I have read for the challenge so far: I am sure I have forgotten some: This is since the 4/5th June - phew!

Charlotte's Web - EB White
The Constant Princess - Philipa Gregory
When In Rome - Penelope Green
The Wonder Spot - Melissa Banks
Eleven Minutes - Paulo Coelho
Hidden Life of Dogs - Elizabeth ...
Hostel Girl - Maurice Gee
Who Moved My Cheese? - Dr (Ian) Spencer -I think!
The Devil's Companions - John Misto
Body of Evidence - Patricia Cornwell
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken - Greg the writer from Sex and The City and his wife!
Spy Girl - can't remember - loved the book!
Sellevision - Augusten Burroughs
Spellbound - Jane Green
My Lover's Lover - Maggie O'Farrell
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas - John Boyle
The Killer Bean of Calabar and Other Stories (half only)
Disinformation - Dr Karl
Ticket To Ride (forgot I was reading it, it's at home) - Sarah Darmody
Sarah McDonald's book - Holy Cow - loved it!
Welcome To My Planet - can't remember - good though!

some others I started and didn't get back to, about 5 more!

And the next one is Middlesex! So am halfway through my own personal challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment