hard bound collection of all the life lessons he's learned.
|For more : http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/phil%27s-osophy|
* When life gives you lemons.make lemonade. Then life will be all like "What?!?!"
* You can tell a lot about a person from his biography.
* Success is 1% Inspiration, 98% Perspiration and 2% attention to detail.
* Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
* Always look people in the eye, even if they're blind. Just say, "I'm looking you in the eye."
* If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
* If you get pulled over for speeding, tell the policeman your spouse has diarrhea.
* You only get one chance at a first impression. I suggest Julia Child because it’s easy to do.
* The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations.
* Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you’re William Hurt.
* Take a lesson from parakeets: If you’re ever feeling lonely, eat in a front of a mirror.
* Never be afraid to reach for the stars because even if you fall, you’ll always be wearing a Parentchute™.
* Older black ladies make the best iced tea.
* Watch a sunrise at least once a day.
* If you’re ever in a jam, a crayon scrunched up under your nose makes a good pretend mustache.
I've been busy of late, watching TV programmes, reading and studying - I'm studying a Certificate of Social Media and a Diploma of Social Media Marketing so I can train more clients and improve my skills.
My blogging has slowed down to a trickle, I'm too busy pinning pins on Pinterest, sending Tweets on Twitter, posting Facebook updates, finding content, creating content and preparing social media training for clients.
This episode was wonderful - it really cheered me up! I think I'll make up some collected 'wisdom' of my own.