Thursday, November 8

November?!

I love Modern Family and Phil's book of his collected 'wisdom' is hysterical - it's his
hard bound collection of all the life lessons he's learned.

For more : http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/phil%27s-osophy
For the gallery - http://ten.com.au/tvshows/modernfamily-phils-osophy-gallery.htm


----
* When life gives you lemons.make lemonade. Then life will be all like "What?!?!"

* You can tell a lot about a person from his biography.


* Success is 1% Inspiration, 98% Perspiration and 2% attention to detail.


* Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
 
* Always look people in the eye, even if they're blind. Just say, "I'm looking you in the eye."

* If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.

* If you get pulled over for speeding, tell the policeman your spouse has diarrhea.


* You only get one chance at a first impression. I suggest Julia Child because it’s easy to do.


* The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations.


* Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you’re William Hurt.

* Take a lesson from parakeets: If you’re ever feeling lonely, eat in a front of a mirror.


* Never be afraid to reach for the stars because even if you fall, you’ll always be wearing a Parentchute™.

* Older black ladies make the best iced tea.


* Watch a sunrise at least once a day.


* If you’re ever in a jam, a crayon scrunched up under your nose makes a good pretend mustache.

----
I've been busy of late, watching TV programmes, reading and studying - I'm studying a Certificate of Social Media and a Diploma of Social Media Marketing so I can train more clients and improve my skills.

My blogging has slowed down to a trickle, I'm too busy pinning pins on Pinterest, sending Tweets on Twitter, posting Facebook updates, finding content, creating content and preparing social media training for clients.

This episode was wonderful - it really cheered me up! I think I'll make up some collected 'wisdom' of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment