Friday, February 26

hobbling and marketing ...

Walking so slowly means I can take everything in.



And walking so slowly means I have to concentrate on all the things I can do while limping around.


I am concentrating on my course and the assignment I have due. I have been following media and marketing people and coming up with ideas for the assignment.


I got a memory stick, so I can design a presentation for next Thursday and found a couple of educational CDs which cover blogs, wikis and social networking. The classes have been good, it keeps my mind focused and the more I learn and read about marketing; the more I realise how much I love it.


I brought two books today so I can challenge my mind and read when all the hobbling and limping gets too tiring.


I wish everything did not feel so slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment