Tuesday, July 28

Things that make me go hmmm ...

- job interviews advertising one type of job but wanting another.
- my cat sleeping all day every day
- job applications which take 20 minutes to apply online
- people not responding to online job applications
- terrible movies on Foxtel, when I pay enough to expect a better selection
- believing in angels ( I really do and watching Supernatural has made me believe even more so)
- a homeless man leaving behind $4 million
- Facebook ads ( they changed their privacy settings - basically they are entitled to all users' information)
- all the vampire books which are bestsellers, seems like there is a huge vampire theme going on
- bills coming when I am sure I paid them and then realising how fast each month is going

And more profound ones here.

No comments:

Post a Comment