Wednesday, June 24

Seeking part time, temporary or contract work

As you know, I have been seeking work for the past month.

Ideally I'd love a full time role as a marketing coordinator or assistant so I can use my marketing and communications experience but in the meantime I am happy to work part time, on a contract or temporary basis ... who knows where it can lead.

And I'd love to develop my skills further.

So I am happy to offer these skills on a freelance, temporary, contract basis:

1) write blog posts
2) write cover letters,
3) help with resumes,
4) edit or proof read copy
5) write and assist with newsletters, emails
6) check grammar and spelling
7) assist with any sort of communication ... including emails, promotion, campaigns, marketing ideas and follow through.

Send me an email ... I'm really open to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment