Friday, November 17

Life is too short for drama & petty things; so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly

It's BelindaEmmett's funeral today at 11am and there were police, press, cars, road blocks and all sorts of preparations. The funeral is at this incredible church up the road from the shop and there are people and cars all over the place.
I'm late because I had to reverse down a one way and drive around the square to get to the shop because the officials were moving people away from the church.
I don't know if its because of her death or because its a sign that the important things are taken from us too fast; but it puts into perspective for me that work isn't everything. I want to embrace all the things in life that are far too important and promise that I will find love, make someone happy, give something of myself and look after my health! (early New year's resolutions!)
Pops sent me an email with this at the bottom:

Life is too short for drama & petty things; so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly

I think that says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment