Tuesday, April 10

time for new things...

After 4 days of mainly eating, vegging, watching DVDs, coffees by the beach, long lunch yesterday, a couple of drives and just messing around I've come back to work and will be having a kid's book sale this week so I'm getting the stock and signs ready for it.
I've updated my facebook and my space sites to keep promoting this shop and networking, I've sprayed the shop and filled it with yummy smelling incense, swept, answered all my emails and I'm thinking about more new things to make the shop more interesting and exciting for customers.
It's so nice to have four days off and I have caught up with a lot of my friends and taken full advantage of my sleeping sickness lite by going to sleep one night at 7:30 pm.
Pathetic I know.
So now it's time to arrange the kids books and I just started reading Jodi Picoult's new book which also happens to be her 13th book and my lucky number. I've just read two pages and it's already intense and like all other Jodi Picoult's books I find that she challenges readers, leaves us with questions or issues or situations to consider - I love that about her writing and can't wait to read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment